It can be the most powerful moment of your day: opening God’s Word and hearing His voice.
The more we experience God’s voice alive in His Word, the more we will experience His voice alive in our lives. He always whispers through His Word, but He also whispers through our everyday situations. The more we get to know His voice in His Word, the more we will get to know His voice in our world.
When we reach into His Word, His voice reaches into our lives. That’s just the way it works.
The Life Journal reading plan is a simple schedule to journey through the Bible in a year.
- The first step is to find a time to read God’s Word. Truthfully, its much more than simply reading the Bible: its tasting His words, savoring them, consuming them. May you come to crave this.
- The second step is where adventure gets launched: Take a pen, a blank page of your life, and Journal what you experience in His word. A simple strategy is to:
- Read: Study the daily passages.
- Reflect: How do you see God revealing Himself in today’s text? How is God’s Story reaching into your story?
- Respond: Interact with God about this. Talk to Him. Listen.
Please enjoy these printable Life Journal Readings bookmarks as our gift to you: